Section 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) Below, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means all data that relate directly to you, for example, your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) The controller according to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: André Schürrle represented by: Andre Schürrle Marketing GmbH (ASM), Postfach 217210, 67072 Ludwigshafen, Deutschland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us, we will retain the data provided by you (your address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) to be able to answer your questions. We will erase the data retained in this context after its storage is no longer required or will restrict the processing if statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offering or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the period of retention.
Section 2 Your Rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to submit complaints to data protection supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us so that we are able to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is point (f) of Art. 6(1) s. 1 GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents of the request (specific page)
– access status / HTTP status code
– respective transferred data volume
– website from which the request originates
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called „session cookies.“ They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Section 4 Use of Google Analytics
1. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer which enable an analysis of how you use our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide other services relating to the use of the website and the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted in the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to their fullest extent, however. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and make regular improvements to the use of our website. With the statistics that we obtain, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as the user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is point (f) of Art. 6(1) s. 1 GDPR.
Section 5 Social Media
1. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
(1) We are currently using social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, but we do not utilize social media plug-ins, i.e. the provider of such social media platforms will not receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offering.
Since it is possible, however, to access the provider’s website and our presence there from our website by clicking on the respective social media logo, please note that personal data will be transmitted by your browser to the provider’s servers during such visits. We do not know what other data Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will collect when the respective websites are visited.
(2) Addresses of the respective platforms and URLs with their privacy notices:
a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
Section 6 Objection to or Withdrawal of Your Consent to the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have provided us with a consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Such a withdrawal affects the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data following your declaration of such a withdrawal.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests (which is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to perform a contract with you, e.g. if the website is used informationally without additional functions), you may object to such processing. When exercising your right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as it is done by us. In case of your justified objection, we will check the facts and either discontinue the data processing and/or adjust it or give you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
(3) If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1, letter f of GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
(4) It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection via the following contact details: André Schürrle represented by: Andre Schürrle Marketing GmbH (ASM), Postfach 217210, 67072 Ludwigshafen, Deutschland, E-Mail: email@example.com.